Suspect sought in theft of debit card in Logan
LOGAN - June 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the man who was caught on camera using a debit card that was stolen from a car in the city's Logan section.
According to investigators, it was 11:00 a.m. on June 25, 2013 when a woman parked her vehicle on the 4400 block of Uber Street. When she returned to her vehicle she noticed that $11 in cash was missing from her car, along with her debit card.
A short time later a man was captured on surveillance video making a cash withdraw from her account.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 20 years-of-age, medium complexion, thin build, last seen wearing a short sleeve Polo style shirt with dark horizontal stripes, dark colored exercise pants with white vertical stripes on the legs and bright blue sneakers.
If you have any information about the suspect's identity or whereabouts you are urged to contact police. To submit a tip anonymously, dial 215-686-8477 or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
logan, philadelphia, theft, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ