Suspect sought in theft of debit card in Logan
LOGAN - June 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the man who was caught on camera using a debit card that was stolen from a car in the city's Logan section.
According to investigators, it was 11:00 a.m. on June 25, 2013 when a woman parked her vehicle on the 4400 block of Uber Street. When she returned to her vehicle she noticed that $11 in cash was missing from her car, along with her debit card.
A short time later a man was captured on surveillance video making a cash withdraw from her account.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 20 years-of-age, medium complexion, thin build, last seen wearing a short sleeve Polo style shirt with dark horizontal stripes, dark colored exercise pants with white vertical stripes on the legs and bright blue sneakers.
If you have any information about the suspect's identity or whereabouts you are urged to contact police. To submit a tip anonymously, dial 215-686-8477 or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
logan, philadelphia, theft, local/state
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire 28 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 41 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 56 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
54 min ago