Suspect sought in theft of debit card in Logan
LOGAN - June 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the man who was caught on camera using a debit card that was stolen from a car in the city's Logan section.
According to investigators, it was 11:00 a.m. on June 25, 2013 when a woman parked her vehicle on the 4400 block of Uber Street. When she returned to her vehicle she noticed that $11 in cash was missing from her car, along with her debit card.
A short time later a man was captured on surveillance video making a cash withdraw from her account.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 20 years-of-age, medium complexion, thin build, last seen wearing a short sleeve Polo style shirt with dark horizontal stripes, dark colored exercise pants with white vertical stripes on the legs and bright blue sneakers.
If you have any information about the suspect's identity or whereabouts you are urged to contact police. To submit a tip anonymously, dial 215-686-8477 or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
logan, philadelphia, theft, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No cheer uniforms for North Philadelphia Aztec squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting