Worker shocked at South Philadelphia construction site
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - June 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- A worker was taken to the hospital after being shocked at a construction site in South Philadelphia.
The incident happened around 12:00 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of Intrepid Avenue.
Police say the man was on the third floor of a construction site when he received the electrical shock.
It was not immediately known how the incident happened.
The worker was said to be "up and walking" after being treated at the hospital.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, industrial accident, local/state
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow 51 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 1 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
9 min ago