44-year-old man hospitalized after shooting in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - June 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 44-year-old man was injured and hospitalized after a shooting in Camden, New Jersey early Saturday morning.
The shooting happened around 1:15 a.m. in the 800 block of North Front Street at the John Wesley Apartments.
Action News was told that two men were inside an apartment when someone fired five shots through the front door before fleeing.
The victim was shot twice in the legs as he sat in a chair inside. He was taken by ambulance to Cooper University Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
So far, no arrests have been made and police are trying to determine what sparked the shooting.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Video: Chris Sowers with storm update 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash 11 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 48 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Video: Eagles fan tailgate in the snow
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief