44-year-old man hospitalized after shooting in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - June 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 44-year-old man was injured and hospitalized after a shooting in Camden, New Jersey early Saturday morning.
The shooting happened around 1:15 a.m. in the 800 block of North Front Street at the John Wesley Apartments.
Action News was told that two men were inside an apartment when someone fired five shots through the front door before fleeing.
The victim was shot twice in the legs as he sat in a chair inside. He was taken by ambulance to Cooper University Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
So far, no arrests have been made and police are trying to determine what sparked the shooting.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Big fire burning beach homes in Sea Isle City 4 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Fire in Sea Isle City 18 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 13 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
11 min ago