Pedestrian struck, killed in Gloucester County
MONROE TWP., N.J. - June 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was struck and killed in Monroe Township, Gloucester County.
It happened around 9:30 Saturday night on the 1300 block of North Blackhorse Pike.
Police say the victim was struck in the eastbound lanes of the roadway. He was later pronounced dead.
The driver did stop at the scene.
Monroe Township Police continue to investigate.
new jersey, gloucester county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos