Pedestrian struck, killed in Gloucester County
MONROE TWP., N.J. - June 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was struck and killed in Monroe Township, Gloucester County.
It happened around 9:30 Saturday night on the 1300 block of North Blackhorse Pike.
Police say the victim was struck in the eastbound lanes of the roadway. He was later pronounced dead.
The driver did stop at the scene.
Monroe Township Police continue to investigate.
new jersey, gloucester county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police