Pedestrian struck, killed in Gloucester County
MONROE TWP., N.J. - June 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was struck and killed in Monroe Township, Gloucester County.
It happened around 9:30 Saturday night on the 1300 block of North Blackhorse Pike.
Police say the victim was struck in the eastbound lanes of the roadway. He was later pronounced dead.
The driver did stop at the scene.
Monroe Township Police continue to investigate.
new jersey, gloucester county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?