Man found dead after Townsend fire identified
TOWNSEND, Del. - July 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Delaware Office of the Medical Examiner has identified the man found dead after a fire in Townsend.
James B. Wallace, 46, was found dead after a house fire in the 700 block of Money Road on June 29th.
The cause of death was ruled an accident.
The fire remains under investigation.
Officials say one resident escaped the fire and was transported to the Christiana Hospital with smoke inhalation.
delaware, new castle county, fire, body found, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker 4 min ago
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 55 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
17 min ago