Man found dead after Townsend fire identified
TOWNSEND, Del. - July 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Delaware Office of the Medical Examiner has identified the man found dead after a fire in Townsend.
James B. Wallace, 46, was found dead after a house fire in the 700 block of Money Road on June 29th.
The cause of death was ruled an accident.
The fire remains under investigation.
Officials say one resident escaped the fire and was transported to the Christiana Hospital with smoke inhalation.
delaware, new castle county, fire, body found, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced 14 min ago
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally