Man shot in car outside Hunting Park bar
HUNTING PARK - June 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- An early morning argument outside a Philadelphia bar has critically wounded a man who was sitting in his car.
Police say around 2:00 a.m. Sunday, the 35-year-old victim was in his car waiting to pick up his brother and his brother's girlfriend who had just left Kelly's Bar on the 3700 block of Park Avenue in Hunting Park.
That's when, police say, an argument occurred between the couple and others leaving the bar.
During that argument shots rang out striking the victim sitting in his car.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital suffering from a gunshot wound to the back. He is in critical but stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, hunting park, shooting, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ