Child reportedly falls from second story window
PORT RICHMOND - June 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- A child is hospitalized after reportedly falling from a second story window in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia.
The incident happened around 10:30 a.m. Sunday on the 2000 block of East Victoria Street.
Police say the child, believed to be approximately 3 years old, fell from the window onto the ground and suffered a head injury.
The child was taken to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in an unknown condition.
No further information has been released.
philadelphia, frankford, accident, children, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 31 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep 48 min ago
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash