Father arrested following Amber Alert in Dover
DOVER, Del. - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Dover, Delaware have arrested the man who allegedly abducted his son and assaulted the child's mother.
Kyron Graham, 22, of 34 S. Queen Street in Dover, surrendered to police on Monday.
Police issued an Amber Alert Sunday afternoon after Graham allegedly forced his way into a home in the 200 block of W. Loockerman St., choked the boy's mother and abducted their 2-year-old son.
During the abduction, police say, Graham allegedly told the boy's mother that she wouldn't see the child again.
An Amber Alert was issued a short time later, and Graham allegedly dropped the boy off at a relative's house.
The child has since been reunited with his mother.
Graham is being held on $58,000 cash bond.
delaware, dover, abduction, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 8 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts. 54 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping 32 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
54 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
8 min ago
- Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
32 min ago