Father arrested following Amber Alert in Dover
DOVER, Del. - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Dover, Delaware have arrested the man who allegedly abducted his son and assaulted the child's mother.
Kyron Graham, 22, of 34 S. Queen Street in Dover, surrendered to police on Monday.
Police issued an Amber Alert Sunday afternoon after Graham allegedly forced his way into a home in the 200 block of W. Loockerman St., choked the boy's mother and abducted their 2-year-old son.
During the abduction, police say, Graham allegedly told the boy's mother that she wouldn't see the child again.
An Amber Alert was issued a short time later, and Graham allegedly dropped the boy off at a relative's house.
The child has since been reunited with his mother.
Graham is being held on $58,000 cash bond.
delaware, dover, abduction, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 26 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 19 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 39 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ