Father arrested following Amber Alert in Dover
DOVER, Del. - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Dover, Delaware have arrested the man who allegedly abducted his son and assaulted the child's mother.
Kyron Graham, 22, of 34 S. Queen Street in Dover, surrendered to police on Monday.
Police issued an Amber Alert Sunday afternoon after Graham allegedly forced his way into a home in the 200 block of W. Loockerman St., choked the boy's mother and abducted their 2-year-old son.
During the abduction, police say, Graham allegedly told the boy's mother that she wouldn't see the child again.
An Amber Alert was issued a short time later, and Graham allegedly dropped the boy off at a relative's house.
The child has since been reunited with his mother.
Graham is being held on $58,000 cash bond.
delaware, dover, abduction, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 13 min ago
- Temps Soar 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 9 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 11 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 1 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
7 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila...
1 min ago