Father arrested following Amber Alert in Dover
DOVER, Del. - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Dover, Delaware have arrested the man who allegedly abducted his son and assaulted the child's mother.
Kyron Graham, 22, of 34 S. Queen Street in Dover, surrendered to police on Monday.
Police issued an Amber Alert Sunday afternoon after Graham allegedly forced his way into a home in the 200 block of W. Loockerman St., choked the boy's mother and abducted their 2-year-old son.
During the abduction, police say, Graham allegedly told the boy's mother that she wouldn't see the child again.
An Amber Alert was issued a short time later, and Graham allegedly dropped the boy off at a relative's house.
The child has since been reunited with his mother.
Graham is being held on $58,000 cash bond.
delaware, dover, abduction, local/state
- Armored car robbed outside bank in Tacony
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 6 min ago
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 51 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 9 min ago
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
53 min ago