Father arrested following Amber Alert in Dover
DOVER, Del. - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Dover, Delaware have arrested the man who allegedly abducted his son and assaulted the child's mother.
Kyron Graham, 22, of 34 S. Queen Street in Dover, surrendered to police on Monday.
Police issued an Amber Alert Sunday afternoon after Graham allegedly forced his way into a home in the 200 block of W. Loockerman St., choked the boy's mother and abducted their 2-year-old son.
During the abduction, police say, Graham allegedly told the boy's mother that she wouldn't see the child again.
An Amber Alert was issued a short time later, and Graham allegedly dropped the boy off at a relative's house.
The child has since been reunited with his mother.
Graham is being held on $58,000 cash bond.
delaware, dover, abduction, local/state
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 38 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 36 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 11 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
38 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos