Man critical in West Philadelphia shooting
WEST PHILADELPHIA - June 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was critically wounded after a shooting in West Philadelphia.
It happened around 6:00 Sunday on the 800 block of North 46th Street.
Officers found the victim, in his 20s, with a gunshot wound to the neck.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition.
No arrests have yet been made.
Philadelphia police continue to investigate.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino
- Snow plow overturns on I-95 in Delaware 52 min ago
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Video: Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co.
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
19 min ago