Man critical in West Philadelphia shooting
WEST PHILADELPHIA - June 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was critically wounded after a shooting in West Philadelphia.
It happened around 6:00 Sunday on the 800 block of North 46th Street.
Officers found the victim, in his 20s, with a gunshot wound to the neck.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition.
No arrests have yet been made.
Philadelphia police continue to investigate.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 18 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge 25 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 44 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer 48 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
18 min ago