Man critical in West Philadelphia shooting
WEST PHILADELPHIA - June 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was critically wounded after a shooting in West Philadelphia.
It happened around 6:00 Sunday on the 800 block of North 46th Street.
Officers found the victim, in his 20s, with a gunshot wound to the neck.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition.
No arrests have yet been made.
Philadelphia police continue to investigate.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 34 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos