Man critical in West Philadelphia shooting
WEST PHILADELPHIA - June 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was critically wounded after a shooting in West Philadelphia.
It happened around 6:00 Sunday on the 800 block of North 46th Street.
Officers found the victim, in his 20s, with a gunshot wound to the neck.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition.
No arrests have yet been made.
Philadelphia police continue to investigate.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Suspects sought in Glenside carjacking, abduction
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief 54 min ago