1 injured in fast-moving house fire in Grays Ferry
GRAYS FERRY - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was injured after a fast-moving house fire in Grays Ferry early Monday morning.
The fire broke out around 3:40 a.m. in the 2300 block of Fernon Street.
Crews arrived to heavy smoke showing on the first and second floors.
The blaze was quickly placed under control and one person was taken to Methodist Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
So far, there is no word on what sparked the blaze.
fire, grays ferry, philadelphia, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 3 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse 3 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff 7 min ago
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 32 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad