1 injured in fast-moving house fire in Grays Ferry
GRAYS FERRY - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was injured after a fast-moving house fire in Grays Ferry early Monday morning.
The fire broke out around 3:40 a.m. in the 2300 block of Fernon Street.
Crews arrived to heavy smoke showing on the first and second floors.
The blaze was quickly placed under control and one person was taken to Methodist Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
So far, there is no word on what sparked the blaze.
fire, grays ferry, philadelphia, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 46 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 7 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 49 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball