1 injured in fast-moving house fire in Grays Ferry
GRAYS FERRY - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was injured after a fast-moving house fire in Grays Ferry early Monday morning.
The fire broke out around 3:40 a.m. in the 2300 block of Fernon Street.
Crews arrived to heavy smoke showing on the first and second floors.
The blaze was quickly placed under control and one person was taken to Methodist Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
So far, there is no word on what sparked the blaze.
fire, grays ferry, philadelphia, local/state
- American Univ: campus on lockdown, gunman reported 5 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 25 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 32 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 34 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
34 min ago