1 injured in fast-moving house fire in Grays Ferry
GRAYS FERRY - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was injured after a fast-moving house fire in Grays Ferry early Monday morning.
The fire broke out around 3:40 a.m. in the 2300 block of Fernon Street.
Crews arrived to heavy smoke showing on the first and second floors.
The blaze was quickly placed under control and one person was taken to Methodist Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
So far, there is no word on what sparked the blaze.
fire, grays ferry, philadelphia, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 13 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape 49 min ago