Man shot in the head in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 19-year-old man was shot in the head in Southwest Philadelphia early Monday morning.
The shooting occurred around 2:00 a.m. in the 1600 block of South Frazier Street.
The victim was rushed to the hospital and is listed in critical condition.
So far, there is no word on arrests or motive for the incident.
Police are investigating.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes 23 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 59 min ago
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- No charges for 8 NJ wrestlers in lynching photo 45 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
23 min ago