Man shot in the head in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 19-year-old man was shot in the head in Southwest Philadelphia early Monday morning.
The shooting occurred around 2:00 a.m. in the 1600 block of South Frazier Street.
The victim was rushed to the hospital and is listed in critical condition.
So far, there is no word on arrests or motive for the incident.
Police are investigating.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 20 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
20 min ago