Man shot in the head in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 19-year-old man was shot in the head in Southwest Philadelphia early Monday morning.
The shooting occurred around 2:00 a.m. in the 1600 block of South Frazier Street.
The victim was rushed to the hospital and is listed in critical condition.
So far, there is no word on arrests or motive for the incident.
Police are investigating.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 19 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
19 min ago