36-year-old man hospitalized after shooting in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 36-year-old man was hospitalized after being shot twice in North Philadelphia Sunday night.
The incident happened around 11:30 p.m. in the 1700 block of North Dover Street.
Police say the victim was rushed to Hahnemann Hospital and is listed in critical condition.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive.
Police are searching for the shooter.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Camden teen reported missing 42 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 9 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Woman's body found in Berks County ID'd 24 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!