36-year-old man hospitalized after shooting in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 36-year-old man was hospitalized after being shot twice in North Philadelphia Sunday night.
The incident happened around 11:30 p.m. in the 1700 block of North Dover Street.
Police say the victim was rushed to Hahnemann Hospital and is listed in critical condition.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive.
Police are searching for the shooter.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)