36-year-old man hospitalized after shooting in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 36-year-old man was hospitalized after being shot twice in North Philadelphia Sunday night.
The incident happened around 11:30 p.m. in the 1700 block of North Dover Street.
Police say the victim was rushed to Hahnemann Hospital and is listed in critical condition.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive.
Police are searching for the shooter.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos