36-year-old man hospitalized after shooting in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 36-year-old man was hospitalized after being shot twice in North Philadelphia Sunday night.
The incident happened around 11:30 p.m. in the 1700 block of North Dover Street.
Police say the victim was rushed to Hahnemann Hospital and is listed in critical condition.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive.
Police are searching for the shooter.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Easter Sunshine
2 min ago