36-year-old man hospitalized after shooting in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 36-year-old man was hospitalized after being shot twice in North Philadelphia Sunday night.
The incident happened around 11:30 p.m. in the 1700 block of North Dover Street.
Police say the victim was rushed to Hahnemann Hospital and is listed in critical condition.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive.
Police are searching for the shooter.
shooting, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep 58 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 33 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 5 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's