Driver injured after rear-ending police RV in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A driver was injured after rear-ending a police RV vehicle in West Philadelphia Monday morning.
The accident happened around 5:00 a.m. at the intersection of 52nd and Market streets.
Officials say the driver of the car was coming southbound on 52nd Street when he lost control and struck the police RV.
He suffered non-life threatening injuries and police say he will be tested for DUI.
So far, there are no reports of any other injuries.
accident, west philadelphia, police, philadelphia, local/state
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County 6 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 4 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in...
6 min ago