Driver injured after rear-ending police RV in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A driver was injured after rear-ending a police RV vehicle in West Philadelphia Monday morning.
The accident happened around 5:00 a.m. at the intersection of 52nd and Market streets.
Officials say the driver of the car was coming southbound on 52nd Street when he lost control and struck the police RV.
He suffered non-life threatening injuries and police say he will be tested for DUI.
So far, there are no reports of any other injuries.
accident, west philadelphia, police, philadelphia, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 1 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast 18 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Video: Downed power line in Lower Merion
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally