2 sought in armed Kingsessing 7-Eleven robbery
KINGSESSING - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for the two men responsible for the armed robbery of a 7-Eleven in the Kingsessing section.
The robbery happened at 2:50 a.m. on Friday at 1337 South 58th Street.
Police say one suspect pointed a gun at the clerk, forcing him behind the counter while a second suspect stood on the other side of the counter, also pointing a gun at the clerk.
The suspects forced the worker to open the cash register, taking cash and lottery tickets. The pair then fled on foot.
The suspects are described by police as:
Suspect #1: Black male, 18-22 years-of-age, 5'7" tall, wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt with the words "Nike Air" on the front, dark jeans and white sneakers.
Suspect #2: Black male, 18-22 years-of-age, 5'7" tall, thin build, wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt with white strings and zipper, dark basketball shorts, and black sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 9 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 35 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect 49 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos