3 arrested for auto repair shop burglary in Claymont
CLAYMONT, Del. - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two men and a teenager have been arrested for allegedly burglarizing an auto repair shop in Claymont, Delaware.
The burglary happened shortly after 2:00 a.m. Sunday at Benchmark Transmission at 2610 Philadelphia Pike.
Police were called after someone noticed something suspicious outside the shop.
Once they arrived, officers say they found 21-year-old Sylvester Rogers of Chester, 20-year-old Victor Peeples of Marcus Hook and a 16-year-old Claymont boy inside a car.
Investigators say the three broke into the business through a window and removed nine sets of keys. One set of keys belonged to the vehicle in which the men were sitting, police say.
All three were charged with burglary and theft and ordered to be held on $4,100 secured bail.
delaware, new castle county, burglary, local/state
- Ocean County forest fire fully contained
- Clouds increase today, showers this evening 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of New Jersey forest fires
- House gutted in South Philadelphia blaze 41 min ago
- Warning about dating apps after violent crimes
- Eye doctor, daughter post bail after pot bust
- Wedding crashers apologize to bride
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault
- 1 dead after motorcycle, vehicle collide in Wilmington
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- Clouds increase today, showers this evening
13 min ago