3 arrested for auto repair shop burglary in Claymont
CLAYMONT, Del. - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two men and a teenager have been arrested for allegedly burglarizing an auto repair shop in Claymont, Delaware.
The burglary happened shortly after 2:00 a.m. Sunday at Benchmark Transmission at 2610 Philadelphia Pike.
Police were called after someone noticed something suspicious outside the shop.
Once they arrived, officers say they found 21-year-old Sylvester Rogers of Chester, 20-year-old Victor Peeples of Marcus Hook and a 16-year-old Claymont boy inside a car.
Investigators say the three broke into the business through a window and removed nine sets of keys. One set of keys belonged to the vehicle in which the men were sitting, police say.
All three were charged with burglary and theft and ordered to be held on $4,100 secured bail.
delaware, new castle county, burglary, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 32 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad