3 arrested for auto repair shop burglary in Claymont
CLAYMONT, Del. - July 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two men and a teenager have been arrested for allegedly burglarizing an auto repair shop in Claymont, Delaware.
The burglary happened shortly after 2:00 a.m. Sunday at Benchmark Transmission at 2610 Philadelphia Pike.
Police were called after someone noticed something suspicious outside the shop.
Once they arrived, officers say they found 21-year-old Sylvester Rogers of Chester, 20-year-old Victor Peeples of Marcus Hook and a 16-year-old Claymont boy inside a car.
Investigators say the three broke into the business through a window and removed nine sets of keys. One set of keys belonged to the vehicle in which the men were sitting, police say.
All three were charged with burglary and theft and ordered to be held on $4,100 secured bail.
delaware, new castle county, burglary, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say 52 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital 32 min ago
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally