Water restored to Nazareth Hospital after main breaks in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say water has been restored to Nazareth Hospital after a water main break in Northeast Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The incident happened around 2:00 a.m. at the intersection of Holme Avenue and Revere Street.
Crews arrived to the location and began checking pressure at Nazareth Hospital and surrounding buildings.
Officials said the hospital had no water and crews began to make repairs and manipulate valves to restore the service.
water main break, northeast philadelphia, hospitals, philadelphia, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 18 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
18 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos