Water restored to Nazareth Hospital after main breaks in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say water has been restored to Nazareth Hospital after a water main break in Northeast Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The incident happened around 2:00 a.m. at the intersection of Holme Avenue and Revere Street.
Crews arrived to the location and began checking pressure at Nazareth Hospital and surrounding buildings.
Officials said the hospital had no water and crews began to make repairs and manipulate valves to restore the service.
water main break, northeast philadelphia, hospitals, philadelphia, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed