Water restored to Nazareth Hospital after main breaks in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say water has been restored to Nazareth Hospital after a water main break in Northeast Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The incident happened around 2:00 a.m. at the intersection of Holme Avenue and Revere Street.
Crews arrived to the location and began checking pressure at Nazareth Hospital and surrounding buildings.
Officials said the hospital had no water and crews began to make repairs and manipulate valves to restore the service.
water main break, northeast philadelphia, hospitals, philadelphia, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos