Man shot, then struck by car in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the death of a man who was shot, then struck by a car, in the city's Germantown section Monday night.
The incident occurred around 10:30 p.m. along the 4600 block of Morris Street.
Police arrived to the location to find an unidentified man shot and wounded.
They also determined the victim had been struck by a car.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital where he died.
So far, there is no word on arrests or motive for the shooting.
accident, germantown, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 57 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash 10 min ago
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro 19 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Bedbug fighter recalled over fire hazard