Man shot, then struck by car in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the death of a man who was shot, then struck by a car, in the city's Germantown section Monday night.
The incident occurred around 10:30 p.m. along the 4600 block of Morris Street.
Police arrived to the location to find an unidentified man shot and wounded.
They also determined the victim had been struck by a car.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital where he died.
So far, there is no word on arrests or motive for the shooting.
accident, germantown, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Up to $50K stolen in Target armed robbery 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Woman's body found in Berks County ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!