Man shot, then struck by car in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the death of a man who was shot, then struck by a car, in the city's Germantown section Monday night.
The incident occurred around 10:30 p.m. along the 4600 block of Morris Street.
Police arrived to the location to find an unidentified man shot and wounded.
They also determined the victim had been struck by a car.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital where he died.
So far, there is no word on arrests or motive for the shooting.
accident, germantown, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Lumberton brush fire considered 'suspicious'
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
8 min ago