Family offers reward in death of New Jersey woman
CAMDEN, N.J. (AP) - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Family and friends are offering a $4,150 reward for information that leads to an arrest in the mysterious death of a woman in southern New Jersey.
Carol Reiff's body was found in a wooded area near her home in the Lakeview Apartments in Gloucester Township on June 24.
Authorities say an autopsy failed to determine how the 59-year-old died because the body was badly decomposed. While the death has not been ruled a homicide, the case is considered a criminal investigation.
Reiff's family reported her missing after she failed to visit relatives in Manahawkin.
new jersey, camden county, missing person, body found, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos