1 killed in Hilltown Township trash truck crash
HILLTOWN TWP., Pa. - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- The passenger of a trash truck was killed in a crash on Tuesday morning in Hilltown Township, Bucks County.
The crash happened around 4:30 a.m. at Dublin and Bypass roads.
Police identified the passenger killed as 24-year-old Ricco Rios, of Norristown.
The driver of the truck, 28-year-old Adam Bermudez of East Norriton, was able to climb out of the truck and call for help.
The view from the Action Cam showed the truck over on its side, partially resting in a wooded area.
As the truck was being removed from the scene, heavy damage to the cab portion was visible.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 7 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar