I-95 southbound reopened in Chester after crash
CHESTER, Pa. - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- The southbound lanes of Interstate 95 in Chester were shut down following a crash on Tuesday.
The crash happened at 11:10 a.m. near Highland Avenue.
Police say they arrived to find a multi-vehicle crash with a woman trapped.
The southbound lanes were closed while the woman was removed from the vehicle.
There was no immediate word on the severity of her injuries, or if anyone else was hurt.
The lanes were reopened around 12:30 p.m.
pennsylvania, chester, accident, local/state
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry