I-95 southbound reopened in Chester after crash
CHESTER, Pa. - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- The southbound lanes of Interstate 95 in Chester were shut down following a crash on Tuesday.
The crash happened at 11:10 a.m. near Highland Avenue.
Police say they arrived to find a multi-vehicle crash with a woman trapped.
The southbound lanes were closed while the woman was removed from the vehicle.
There was no immediate word on the severity of her injuries, or if anyone else was hurt.
The lanes were reopened around 12:30 p.m.
pennsylvania, chester, accident, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 44 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting 33 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars