I-95 southbound reopened in Chester after crash
CHESTER, Pa. - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- The southbound lanes of Interstate 95 in Chester were shut down following a crash on Tuesday.
The crash happened at 11:10 a.m. near Highland Avenue.
Police say they arrived to find a multi-vehicle crash with a woman trapped.
The southbound lanes were closed while the woman was removed from the vehicle.
There was no immediate word on the severity of her injuries, or if anyone else was hurt.
The lanes were reopened around 12:30 p.m.
pennsylvania, chester, accident, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 12 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show