I-95 southbound reopened in Chester after crash
CHESTER, Pa. - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- The southbound lanes of Interstate 95 in Chester were shut down following a crash on Tuesday.
The crash happened at 11:10 a.m. near Highland Avenue.
Police say they arrived to find a multi-vehicle crash with a woman trapped.
The southbound lanes were closed while the woman was removed from the vehicle.
There was no immediate word on the severity of her injuries, or if anyone else was hurt.
The lanes were reopened around 12:30 p.m.
pennsylvania, chester, accident, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken 31 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment 57 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
31 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
57 min ago