OSHA investigates crane accident in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- No one was hurt when a set of stairs plunged to the ground at a construction site in North Philadelphia.
L&I officials were called to an apartment building under construction in the 1100 block of Montgomery Avenue at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday.
Authorities say a crane carrying some stairs malfunctioned, causing the stairs to fall.
L&I officials said construction permits at the site are up-to-date.
OSHA is investigating.
philadelphia, accident, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 15 min ago
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire 57 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos