Gang leader gets 6 years for manslaughter
LOWER TWP., N.J. - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- An admitted gang leader learned his fate today for the shooting death of an innocent bystander in Trenton.
Bernard "Petey Black" Green received 6 years in prison for manslaughter in the death of 22-year-old Sharee Vorhees in 2005.
Green pleaded guilty to the crime and others back in March.
He admitted to leading the criminal activities of the Gangster Killer Bloods including multiple homicides, drug trafficking and more.
new jersey, cape may county, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila. 24 min ago
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 12 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
24 min ago
- Police investigate armed home invasion in...
48 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos