Bank employees help police nab robbery suspect
ATLANTIC CITY - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Employees helped police arrest an Atlantic City man wanted for robbing their bank.
State Troopers say 26-year-old Mandel Aikens robbed the Fulton Bank of New Jersey on Highway 38 in Hainesport Township on Friday.
Alert bank workers were able to give police a vehicle description and license plate number of the car Aikens was in when he left the scene.
Aikens' bail was set at $50,000.
new jersey, bank robbery, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse 19 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed