Bank employees help police nab robbery suspect
ATLANTIC CITY - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Employees helped police arrest an Atlantic City man wanted for robbing their bank.
State Troopers say 26-year-old Mandel Aikens robbed the Fulton Bank of New Jersey on Highway 38 in Hainesport Township on Friday.
Alert bank workers were able to give police a vehicle description and license plate number of the car Aikens was in when he left the scene.
Aikens' bail was set at $50,000.
new jersey, bank robbery, local/state
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 8 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm 14 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 13 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 20 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
13 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos