7 robbed at gunpoint in 20 minutes in Morrisville
MORRISVILLE, Pa. - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say seven people were robbed at gunpoint in the span of 20 minutes in Morrisville, Bucks County.
Three of the robberies happened along the Delaware River Path last week. The four others happened a short distance away on West Trenton Avenue.
Those are the latest in a string of robberies over the past month. In one of the incidents, the victim was pistol-whipped.
According to investigators, at least two people take part in each robbery.
At least once, they drove away in a dark-colored Honda.
Anyone with information is asked to call Morrisville Police.
pennsylvania, bucks county, robbery, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station