Person killed on SEPTA Norristown High Speed Line
HAVERFORD TWP., Pa. - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware County authorities are investigating an accident on SEPTA's Norristown High Speed Line in Haverford Township that left one person dead.
The accident was reported around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Pennfield Station on Manoa Road and Lawson Avenue.
Officials say the victim was struck by a train headed towards Norristown.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
There were 8 people aboard the train. No one on the train was hurt
pennsylvania, SEPTA, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 36 min ago
- 70s Return This Week 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery 18 min ago
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire 21 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire 32 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 20 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
36 min ago