Pictures of suspected serial bank robber in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities have released four surveillance pictures of a suspected serial bank bandit on the loose in Philadelphia.
The FBI and police say his name is Carl Goodwin.
Authorities believe he struck again Tuesday afternoon at the Citizens Bank in the 6300 block of Stenton Avenue in East Mt. Airy.
Investigators say Goodwin has held that branch up before, along with two other banks and a Dunkin' Donuts in the past month.
They say his crime spree started after he escaped a federal halfway house last month.
Goodwin is described as a black male, age 27, 5'10" tall, 150 pounds and is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information is urged to call the FBI at 215-418-4000 or the Philadelphia Police Department.
Investigators say there may be a reward for information leading to the suspect's capture and that tipsters can remain anonymous.
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ