Pictures of suspected serial bank robber in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities have released four surveillance pictures of a suspected serial bank bandit on the loose in Philadelphia.
The FBI and police say his name is Carl Goodwin.
Authorities believe he struck again Tuesday afternoon at the Citizens Bank in the 6300 block of Stenton Avenue in East Mt. Airy.
Investigators say Goodwin has held that branch up before, along with two other banks and a Dunkin' Donuts in the past month.
They say his crime spree started after he escaped a federal halfway house last month.
Goodwin is described as a black male, age 27, 5'10" tall, 150 pounds and is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information is urged to call the FBI at 215-418-4000 or the Philadelphia Police Department.
Investigators say there may be a reward for information leading to the suspect's capture and that tipsters can remain anonymous.
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos