Pictures of suspected serial bank robber in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities have released four surveillance pictures of a suspected serial bank bandit on the loose in Philadelphia.
The FBI and police say his name is Carl Goodwin.
Authorities believe he struck again Tuesday afternoon at the Citizens Bank in the 6300 block of Stenton Avenue in East Mt. Airy.
Investigators say Goodwin has held that branch up before, along with two other banks and a Dunkin' Donuts in the past month.
They say his crime spree started after he escaped a federal halfway house last month.
Goodwin is described as a black male, age 27, 5'10" tall, 150 pounds and is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information is urged to call the FBI at 215-418-4000 or the Philadelphia Police Department.
Investigators say there may be a reward for information leading to the suspect's capture and that tipsters can remain anonymous.
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Brisk And Cold 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout 20 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar 33 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester
- Sunoco moving to Delco, Citibank leaving Philly
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Brisk And Cold
56 min ago