Boater rescued from Delaware River in Bucks County
TINICUM TWP., Pa. - July 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A boater was rescued from the Delaware River near Tinicum Township, Bucks County on Wednesday.
It was around 12:00 p.m. when rescuers were called for a report a person in the water.
The report said that a boater was on top of a boat that overturned.
Rescuers said the boater managed to call 911 to direct rescuers to his location, about one mile north of Treasure Island south of the Frenchtown Bridge.
The man was safely recovered around 1:00 p.m.
pennsylvania, bucks county, water rescue, local/state
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95 34 min ago
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI 33 min ago
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in Glenside carjacking, abduction 23 min ago
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
34 min ago
- Suspects sought in Glenside carjacking,...
23 min ago