Corbett's son-in-law, Gerald Gibson, arraigned on criminal charges
PHILADELPHIA - July 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Governor Tom Corbett's son-in-law is facing criminal charges following his dismissal from the Philadelphia police force.
Gerald Gibson had been a narcotics officer with the department.
He was allegedly caught in an FBI sting, stealing money from crime scenes.
He was arraigned Wednesday night on misdemeanor charges of theft, obstruction, tampering, and failure to make required disposition of funds.
Gibson is out on his own recognizance.
philadelphia, gov. tom corbett, local/state
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders 12 min ago
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Toys for Tots: Woman on video was volunteer
- Man critically injured in hit-and-run in SW Philly
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote 33 min ago
- Co-host of HGTV show killed in motorcycle crash
- Man survives 3 days at bottom of Atlantic
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion