2 dead in Pemberton Twp. home overdosed, police say
PEMBERTON TWP., N.J. - July 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say two people found dead in a southern New Jersey home this week died from drug overdoses.
Twenty-five-year-old Robert Parker and 20-year-old Sabrina Vandergrift were found dead early Thursday by a homeowner in Pemberton Township.
Burlington County's First Assistant Prosecutor Ray Milavsky says the two were guests in the home where their bodies were found.
Milavsky said there was no sign of violence in the home.
new jersey, burlington county, body found, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 5 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse 49 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff 28 min ago
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began 32 min ago
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad