Fisherman shot with BB gun fired from boat
SOUTHWEST PHILADEPHIA - July 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating after a fisherman was shot by a BB gun which was fired from a boat.
It happened around 12:00 p.m. Thursday in the area of 86th and Lindbergh in Southwest Philadelphia.
The victim told Action News he was fishing along the banks when a speed boat came up.
Someone inside stood up, raised a BB gun, and shot the man in the arm.
The fisherman was not seriously hurt.
A search for the boat continues.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Teen injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos