Fisherman shot with BB gun fired from boat
SOUTHWEST PHILADEPHIA - July 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating after a fisherman was shot by a BB gun which was fired from a boat.
It happened around 12:00 p.m. Thursday in the area of 86th and Lindbergh in Southwest Philadelphia.
The victim told Action News he was fishing along the banks when a speed boat came up.
Someone inside stood up, raised a BB gun, and shot the man in the arm.
The fisherman was not seriously hurt.
A search for the boat continues.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 28 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse 46 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed