Fisherman shot with BB gun fired from boat
SOUTHWEST PHILADEPHIA - July 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating after a fisherman was shot by a BB gun which was fired from a boat.
It happened around 12:00 p.m. Thursday in the area of 86th and Lindbergh in Southwest Philadelphia.
The victim told Action News he was fishing along the banks when a speed boat came up.
Someone inside stood up, raised a BB gun, and shot the man in the arm.
The fisherman was not seriously hurt.
A search for the boat continues.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 15 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape 51 min ago