Pedestrian struck by car in Concord Twp., Delaware County
CONCORD, Pa. - July 5, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police say a pedestrian was struck and injured by a vehicle in Concord, Delaware County early Friday morning.
The accident happened around 3:15 a.m. at the intersection of Route 322 and Mattson Road.
The circumstances that led to the accident are not clear, but police say the driver stopped at the scene.
The victim was taken to a nearby hospital in serious condition.
Pennsylvania State Police continue to investigate.
pedestrian struck, delaware county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 9 min ago
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance...
9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos