Woman killed in Camden shooting identified
CAMDEN - July 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities have identified the woman killed in a shooting over the weekend in Camden that also left a man injured.
Elizabeth Cooper, 30, of Camden, was shot multiple times in the 100 block of Eutaw Avenue around 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
A 24-year-old man, whose name was not released, was shot once in the left leg and is being treated at the hospital.
There has been no word on a possible motive in this case or any suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden County Prosecutor's Office Investigator Frank Simpson at (856) 225-8400, Camden County Police Detective Gary Pease at (856) 757-7420 or email a tip to firstname.lastname@example.org
new jersey, camden, camden county, shooting, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 17 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
19 min ago