Woman killed in Camden shooting identified
CAMDEN - July 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities have identified the woman killed in a shooting over the weekend in Camden that also left a man injured.
Elizabeth Cooper, 30, of Camden, was shot multiple times in the 100 block of Eutaw Avenue around 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
A 24-year-old man, whose name was not released, was shot once in the left leg and is being treated at the hospital.
There has been no word on a possible motive in this case or any suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden County Prosecutor's Office Investigator Frank Simpson at (856) 225-8400, Camden County Police Detective Gary Pease at (856) 757-7420 or email a tip to firstname.lastname@example.org
new jersey, camden, camden county, shooting, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting