Del. man charged with DUI for 6th time
FELTON, Del. (AP) - July 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Felton man has been charged with his sixth drunken-driving offense after state police say he crashed his pickup truck.
Police say 51-year-old Vincent Ware ran his pickup off the left side of Turkey Point Road on Saturday evening. Police say he was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the vehicle. He was treated at a hospital for minor injuries.
Ware has been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and other offenses. Police say it's the sixth time he's been charged with DUI.
delaware, DUI, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police