2 wounded in Wilmington shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. - July 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gunfire erupted on the streets of Wilmington, Delaware leaving two people wounded.
It happened Sunday night on the 800 block of Monroe Street.
Investigators say one of the victims, a 19-year-old man, was shot in the back.
No details have been released on the second victim.
Both were taken to Christiana Hospital for treatment. No word on their condition.
So far no suspects or possible motives have been named.
delaware, wilmington, shooting, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 5 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos