2 wounded in Wilmington shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. - July 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gunfire erupted on the streets of Wilmington, Delaware leaving two people wounded.
It happened Sunday night on the 800 block of Monroe Street.
Investigators say one of the victims, a 19-year-old man, was shot in the back.
No details have been released on the second victim.
Both were taken to Christiana Hospital for treatment. No word on their condition.
So far no suspects or possible motives have been named.
delaware, wilmington, shooting, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Brisk And Cold 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 29 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment 16 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Brisk And Cold
22 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in...
29 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
16 min ago