Firefighter burned, 3 homes damaged in Lacey Township blaze
LACEY TWP., N.J. - July 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a firefighter was burned, three homes were damaged in a 3-alarm blaze in Lacey Township, New Jersey late Sunday night.
The fire broke out shortly before 11:00 p.m. at a retirement village on Arborridge Drive.
Crews say the fire was so intense, it quickly spread to the residence and neighboring homes.
It took about an hour for crews to knock down the flames.
Authorities say a firefighter suffered burns and three homes were damaged.
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, ocean city, new jersey, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 49 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 32 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
32 min ago