Firefighter burned, 3 homes damaged in Lacey Township blaze
LACEY TWP., N.J. - July 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a firefighter was burned, three homes were damaged in a 3-alarm blaze in Lacey Township, New Jersey late Sunday night.
The fire broke out shortly before 11:00 p.m. at a retirement village on Arborridge Drive.
Crews say the fire was so intense, it quickly spread to the residence and neighboring homes.
It took about an hour for crews to knock down the flames.
Authorities say a firefighter suffered burns and three homes were damaged.
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, ocean city, new jersey, local/state
- More Snow on the Way 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder 44 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington 50 min ago
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash
- More Snow on the Way
40 min ago
- Preparing for more snow on Tuesday
51 min ago
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
44 min ago
- Woman stabbed to death in Germantown
49 min ago