Fast-moving fire damages home in Olney
OLNEY- July 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire has damaged a home in the city's Olney section early Monday morning.
The fire broke out just before 1:00 a.m. in the 5900 block of North 10th Street.
Fire crews arrived to heavy smoke showing from the rear area of the house.
Officials say everyone in the house was able to get out safely and so far, there are no reports of injuries.
Investigators are trying to determine what sparked the blaze.
fire, old city, philadelphia, local/state
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse 19 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse
19 min ago