Fast-moving fire damages home in Olney
OLNEY- July 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire has damaged a home in the city's Olney section early Monday morning.
The fire broke out just before 1:00 a.m. in the 5900 block of North 10th Street.
Fire crews arrived to heavy smoke showing from the rear area of the house.
Officials say everyone in the house was able to get out safely and so far, there are no reports of injuries.
Investigators are trying to determine what sparked the blaze.
fire, old city, philadelphia, local/state
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet