1 trapped, 4 injured in Willingboro, New Jersey car crash
WILLINGBORO, N.J. - July 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people were injured when a car crashed into a utility pole in Willingboro, New Jersey overnight.
The accident happened in the 4300 block of Route 130 just before 2:00 a.m.
Police say one person had to be removed from the wreckage and was transported to the hospital in critical condition.
Three other people were also injured and have also been transported to area hospitals.
The northbound lanes of Route 130 were shut down for a short time during the investigation.
accident, new jersey, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 8 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 19 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos