Trenton police find stab victim near hospital
TRENTON, N.J. - July 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Trenton Police are investigating a possible stabbing near the Capital Health System FULD Division Friday night.
It happened in the area of Chestnut and Walnut Avenues around 9:30 p.m.
Police arrived to the scene to find a man suffering from a stabbed wound.
He was rushed to the hospital. There is no word on his condition.
N.J. Transit police are also involved in the investigation.
stabbing, trenton, new jersey news, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 55 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 12 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 47 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 38 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
55 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
47 min ago