Trenton police find stab victim near hospital
TRENTON, N.J. - July 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Trenton Police are investigating a possible stabbing near the Capital Health System FULD Division Friday night.
It happened in the area of Chestnut and Walnut Avenues around 9:30 p.m.
Police arrived to the scene to find a man suffering from a stabbed wound.
He was rushed to the hospital. There is no word on his condition.
N.J. Transit police are also involved in the investigation.
stabbing, trenton, new jersey news, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 53 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in E. Norriton
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
- Video: Katherine Scott on snow in Delaware
- 2 corrections officers hurt in Concord Twp. crash 17 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Snow today, heavy at times
3 min ago