Man killed inside North Philadelphia house
PHILADELPHIA - July 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a deadly shooting in North Philadelphia Tuesday morning.
Police say a 51-year-old man was killed in what appears to be a boarding house in the 2400 block of Sharswood Street.
The shooting happened around 1:30 a.m. in a third-floor bedroom of the property.
Detectives are questioning several witnesses, but no arrests have been made.
The shooting remains under investigation.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, homicide, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Tracking More Snow 17 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man abducted, robbed and shot in Rhawnhurst 8 min ago
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Tracking More Snow
17 min ago
- Katherine Scott reports on the storm...
37 min ago
- John Rawlins reports from Cherry Hill on...
30 min ago
- Man abducted, robbed and shot in Rhawnhurst
8 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos